Download Google DriveGoogle Drive is an application that allows you to access your online storage service from anywhere. And regardless of the platform, blind users can access Google Drive with a screen reader.
With Google Drive, you will be able to work with your colleagues in real time, as you can share documents and presentations. Furthermore, you can assign them comments and receive comment notifications.
The application features powerful search tools that allow you to filter your Drive content. Google Drive uses OCR technology to read scanned documents, as well as image recognition to identify images. Thus, if you drag and drop photos from your Grand Canyon trip into Drive, you can later search for [grand canyon] and photos of its gorges should pop up.
Note: You can only have 5 GB of free space. To obtain additional space, you have to upgrade the application.
Here are some key features of Google Drive:
- A safe place to store your files
- Share files with other and edit them in real-time
- Create new documents, spreadsheets and presentations instantly
- Integration in Gmail and Google+
- Powerful search features
- Open over 30 file types right in your browser
- Create and reply to comments
- Creates revisions to save your stored content [Sofpedia.Com]
|Google Drive Logo - www.livdigital.com|
- Create a new folder in Drive and share it as "Public on the web."
- Upload your HTML, JS & CSS files to this folder.
- Open the HTML file & you will see "Preview" button in the toolbar.
- Share the URL that looks like www.googledrive.com/host/[your-file-id] from the preview window and anyone can view your web page.
Google Drive is a place where you can create, share, collaborate, and keep all of your stuff. Whether you’re working with a friend on a joint research project, planning a wedding with your fiancé or tracking a budget with roommates, you can do it in Drive. You can upload and access all of your files, including videos, photos, Google Docs, PDFs and beyond.
Create and collaborate. Google Docs is built right into Google Drive, so you can work with others in real time on documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Store everything safely and access it anywhere (especially while on the go). You can access your stuff from anywhere on the web, in your home, at the office, while running errands and from all of your devices.
Search everything. Search by keyword and filter by file type, owner and more. Drive can even recognize text in scanned documents using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology or images using image recognition.
You may need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable Package to run this software. [FileHippo.Com]
Offline Installer Ver.1.32.3592.6117: